Rhapsody Compass for Jamaica Itinerary Requested

Does anyone have the Compasses for the sailings this summer of the Rhapsody of the Sea that include the Montego Bay, Jamaica itinerary? We are on the August 19 sailing and would really appreciate being able to get copies of the Compass in advance. I especially would like to see the Saturday--last sea day--schedule.

The only ones I can find that are posted are the copies of the Compass from the other Rhapsody itinerary (the one that includes Progresso and Costa Maya). Would anyone who has these please post them or alternatively, please be willing to send them to me? My email is kacruiser@sbcglobal.net

There are others on our sailing who are interested and I'd be glad to send copies to them so you don't have to worry about having to send to lots of people.

We just got back on July 29th (last week) from that itinerary. To be homest, MoBay was not that exciting. My son and I played golf, so we had fun, but my wife went to Dunn's River falls and was really worn out after the climb and two hour ride both ways. I can't find the Compasses right now, but that Saturday was very busy with getting packed and getting gratuities and surveys squared away. As I remember, there were art auctions going on. A lot of activity in the photo shop with people buying photos and big sales in all of the shops. There was a $5,000 bingo game I think. The big event was the Cruise Director Team vs. Passenger volleyball game. The CD, Eric Dowis will proudly announce that they are undefeated - I hope your group can end that for him. We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. I thought the food was very good and exceeded my expectations. Service was very good as well. The entertainment each night was also great. Don't miss the Love and Marriage game on Wednesday night, I think. All this week we are telling each other that "last week were doing thus and so on the ship". We're jealous, have a great time!!!!

Archived