Which hotel? Hilton Waikiki Prince Kuhio or Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Club

eringg

Our first trip to Hawaii. We are sailing on Pride of America 9/29. Flying from Maine and Planning to arrive Wed the 26th. Love the beach want to rest up for cruise but be in a great place. Trying to decide on Hilton Prince or Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Club. We can get 3 nights at either for about $580. including tax. Resort Quest has breakfast included. Has anyone stayed at either or both? Also they look to be fairly close to each other, so I am assuming the cost from airport and then to ship will be about the same. Any imput from those of you who have been there is appreciated.

Also we are thinking of renting a car for one day (Friday) and exploring the island, any tips? Is there a good luau in that area?

Thanks, I am sure I will have more questions?

:) Our first trip to Hawaii. We are sailing on Pride of America 9/29. Flying from Maine and Planning to arrive Wed the 26th. Love the beach want to rest up for cruise but be in a great place. Trying to decide on Hilton Prince or Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Club. We can get 3 nights at either for about $580. including tax. Resort Quest has breakfast included. Has anyone stayed at either or both? Also they look to be fairly close to each other, so I am assuming the cost from airport and then to ship will be about the same. Any imput from those of you who have been there is appreciated.

Also we are thinking of renting a car for one day (Friday) and exploring the island, any tips? Is there a good luau in that area?

Thanks, I am sure I will have more questions?

Hi. If you mean the Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel (formerly the Aston), we stayed there in May 06. It is an older small hotel. Has not been updated in a long time. The staff was great and it is right across the street from Waikiki beach. You can't beat the location. There are a lot of hotels right along that same street. In fact right down the street is the newer Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel. It is within walking distance. My parents booked that one and we were in the older one. We thought we were booking into the same hotel. Surprise:eek:. All worked out in the end. I would just look them up on line. Like I said before, You Can't Beat The LOCATION! Really BEAUTIFUL. Hope this helps you.

Archived