Ferry from Atlantis?

rubycruzr

My daughter, best friend, and I will be on the Sensation in Sept. What is the latest you can catch the ferry (?) or whatever - back from Paradise Island to Nassau? I believe the ship will be in Nassau till 6 AM.

were on the same cruise hehe--

did you get a room at the comfort suites as well?

There is auto access to Paradise Island (a very nice bridge) so I would grab a cab. We have done it both ways and the water taxi we were on was small, overcrowded and not a very pleasant experience. Plus the front half is partially enclosed on 3 sides which did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling since escape would have been difficult in the case of a boat sinking.

There is auto access to Paradise Island (a very nice bridge) so I would grab a cab. We have done it both ways and the water taxi we were on was small, overcrowded and not a very pleasant experience. Plus the front half is partially enclosed on 3 sides which did not give me a warm fuzzy feeling since escape would have been difficult in the case of a boat sinking.

Agree, They put way to many people on such a small craft, did it once and never again. Most cab drivers are very friendly and they give you a history of the area.

Haven't booked room yet. I was looking at Ramada...where is the Comfort Suites? I heard Best Western is right on the beach.

The poster mentioned Comfort Suites because booking with Comfort Suites gives you the rights to use the Paradise Island Atlantis facilities. 4 passes per room

Some people do this to spend their day at Paradise Island without having to pay Atlantis rates.

We have never done it...I have just read posts!!

Haven't booked room yet. I was looking at Ramada...where is the Comfort Suites? I heard Best Western is right on the beach.

Yeah if you book at the comfort suites... its right next door to the atlantis- and you get 100 % full access to the atlantis... =)... we can all cab it over together haaa =)

What am I missing here?.... Even the Comfort Suites Paradise Island is $315.00 for the day.

Seems like a lot of $$$ for use of a fancy pool.....

i paid 240 for a night-- no such things as day- ... we have four people .. 2 couples... thats 120 each couple...which is AWEOSOME... i never been to the atlantis...i would def love to see it.. use their facilities.. and NUMBER 1 go on their waterslides just to say i did it and was there....=)

atlantis is charging 105 p p .. no room .. just a pass to use their stuff

i paid 240 for a night-- no such things as day- ... we have four people .. 2 couples... thats 120 each couple...which is AWEOSOME... i never been to the atlantis...i would def love to see it.. use their facilities.. and NUMBER 1 go on their waterslides just to say i did it and was there....=)

atlantis is charging 105 p p .. no room .. just a pass to use their stuff

Well, I went to the Comfort Inn website, as I will be there in Feb of 08.

$315 for the cheapest room. I will think about it. We did the tour last time, and it was pretty nice...

Thanks

Well, I went to the Comfort Inn website, as I will be there in Feb of 08.

$315 for the cheapest room. I will think about it. We did the tour last time, and it was pretty nice...

Thanks

if you have triple a and stuff like that... put the code in...

i mean if you went str8 through atlantis ( which you might not even get depending on how packed the atlantis is that day your there....) its 105 p person... plus tax and stuff your well at about 450 for you guys.. and thats without the room.. so IMO its a lot cheaper and more time convienant because you can bring your clothes to change into or shower or even take a nap... instead of taking a cab all the way back to the boat =)

Water taxi is $3 per person each way and I NEVER want to step foot on another one if I can help it....lol. They stuffed as many people as possible on this small creaky looking boat that was spewing smoke. I just prayed it wouldn't sink.

We took a cab back from Atlantis.

Off topic, sort of. I heard that Carnival is now offering an excursion to Breezes which is an All-Inclusive Beach Resort.

Carnival describes the excursion to include transport roundtrip in an air conditioned bus; have access to Breezes beach, pools, water and sand activities; lounge chairs; towels; unlimited food; as well as unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

Not sure of the price....

Off topic, sort of. I heard that Carnival is now offering an excursion to Breezes which is an All-Inclusive Beach Resort.

Carnival describes the excursion to include transport roundtrip in an air conditioned bus; have access to Breezes beach, pools, water and sand activities; lounge chairs; towels; unlimited food; as well as unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

Enjoy a fun filled day at Breezes, the first and only Super-Inclusive Resort in the Bahamas.

On this excursion you will:

• Be situated on the powder white sands of Cable Beach, Breezes - an all-inclusive resort that has something for everyone!
  • Enjoy one of three freshwater pools, including a Sip & Dip pool, a misting pool and a poolside Jacuzzi.
  • Enjoy action on kayaks, paddle boats, windsurfing, pool volleyball, and many other beach activities.
  • Soak up some beautiful Bahamian sunshine by relaxing on a lounge chair near the crystal clear waters while enjoying a tempting tropical drink.
  • Satisfy your taste buds by visiting the beach grill, or the main dining room which offers an air conditioned, casual buffet dining experience.
  • Be transported roundtrip in an air conditioned bus; have access to Breezes beach, pools, water and sand activities; lounge chairs; towels; unlimited food; as well as unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.

Note: Minimum age to participate is 16 years.

spacer.gif 4.5 Hours spacer.gif$99.00* spacer.gifspacer.gif

There go the day passes at Breezes. I bet CCL charges at least $100 for this pp.

When we went last year you had to be at least 14 to get into Breezes.

Bill

Archived