Looking for Opinions on Best Cruise Line for the Western Mediterranean and Why?????

nycglitter

We are trying to figure out which line to take for a 10 - 12 day cruise of the Western Mediterranean next July but are not sure which to choose.

We are in our early 40's (but 25 mentally!!!) celebrating our 20th anniversary and would definitely like to visit Italy.

We enjoy socializing, dancing, touring the ports of call and being active. We love fine dining, but also enjoy options.

We have cruised on Princess, Carnival and Norwegain. We tend to like the larger ships.

Right now we are torn between HAL, Celebrity or Princess based on itineraries. Any comments and suggestions are welcome!!!

If money were no object, I'd recommend Crystal. If you're more budget minded, then it's Celebrity. The Celebrity ships are always ranked very high in all the trade magazines in terms of food and service.

If money were no object, I'd recommend Crystal. If you're more budget minded, then it's Celebrity. The Celebrity ships are always ranked very high in all the trade magazines in terms of food and service.

Oooh, I would love to go on Crystal, but alas, Celebrity is in my pricerange. Thanks!

Archived