soda card

:confused: Just curious thoughts on coke card. I like to have one before I go to sleep at night, would be nice to have some cans in the fridge. Also chug a few during the day in between adult beverages. So, for say, three a day is it worth the cost??

Also prefer bottled water (no flames please), is this included on the card??

Just curious about the soda cup, is it lidded and what size is the cup??? I usually bring a cup with a lid on cruise. Or should I just bring on a twelve pack???

Last cruise, I bought the soda card because I really like my diet coke. It was fountain soda and I wasn't really crazy about it, half the time I thought it tasted flat! This cruise I drank the cans from the fridge, plus some bottled water. My room steward took out all the reg. coke and stocked it with diet. I only drank about 2 per day and that certainly didn't break the bank and was cheaper than the card, plus it tasted better. Just my opinion.

I find that the canned pop tastes a little better than the fountain, but the fountain is not bad at all. I enjoy drinking it, especially the diet coke and sprite. I always buy the pop card. If you drink 3 per day, it should pay for itself.

Hi

Sorry for jumping into this thread. I am curious if you are allowed to bring cans of pop onboard. I will be taking an Alaska cruise in a couple weeks and have thought about bringing a couple cans of Ginger ale and Sprite (in case I get seasick). I was sea sick on my last alaska cruise 4 years ago with dramanine. Will this be ok?

Thanks

Jennifer

I'm a Pepsi drinker so I always bring my own onboard. Have never had any problem carrying it on. I didn't try to hide it, just carried the twelve pack under my arm. The cabin steward removed the Coke from the fridge and I kept my Pepsi sort of cool in there. If you like yours cold, take a cooler and have the steward fill it with ice.

I have heard that others have brought Pepsi etc. onboard. As long as you don't walk around the ship advertising your Pop, I don't see it should be a problem. If you drink your Pepsi in your cabin, or on your balcony, it seems to me it should be ok. It's when you take it out and about the ship that it could cause problems. That's one of the reasons people aren't allowed to bring liquor and wine onboard any longer. Too many made their own drinks in the room and took them all over the ship. Really tacky!

I am not a soda drinker so I haven't brought my own, but I have brought water and use it for when we go off the ship or in the cabin. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived