almost 2 years old on liberty of the sea

monkll

:) my daughter will be 2 weeks shy of 2 when we go on liberty of the sea next august. will she be allowed to participate in kids activites. how reliable are in cabin babysitters. any tips would help... tx

:) my daughter will be 2 weeks shy of 2 when we go on liberty of the sea next august. will she be allowed to participate in kids activites. how reliable are in cabin babysitters. any tips would help... tx

Isn't Liberty of the Seas an RCCL ship? I believe their children's program is for 3 years old and up. Here's a link to a fact sheet about their children's program: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/pdf/Adventure_Ocean_Fact_Sheet.pdf

It looks like they have Aqua Tots for your DD's age group and I believe parents need to be present.

Carnival's minimum age for Camp Carnival is two years, but they're very strict on that and even a child who is only two weeks shy of two years wouldn't be able to participate.

Have a great cruise!

Jayne

As soon as you board the ship, go to the purser's office and sign up for an in cabin sitter. It's $8 an hour. August is a very busy time for families, so you cannot count on getting a sitter if there's a big demand and they don't have enough volunteers.

Your child is too young for the kid's programs. On RCCI, you must be 3 and not wearing pull ups or diapers. And, it makes no difference if a child is two weeks or one day shy of a birthday. According to every cruise line, you are the age you are on the first day of the cruise, for the entire cruise. So even if a child turns 3 one week after you cruise, they don't allow them in the kid's programs.

Archived