*Once Onboard - Where can I go to Eat?*

*IslandHopper*

There's plenty of food to chose from. The pizza is GREAT, you'll have some pretty impressive items to pick from on the buffet and the burgers at the grill are killer.

Grab a snack, a cold beverage of your choice and wait for dinner! That's when the real good stuff shows up!

Mmmm..just thinking about standing in that line at the pier.....walking onto teh ship...going STRAIGHT up to Lido...and havin a piece of pizza...a GREAT hamburger...some of thoese delicious fries.... MAYBE ahot dog...and then to top all that off with a scrumptious ICE cream cone.....Geeze im READY!

Oooooooooooooooo, cheeseburger, fresh crispy fries, cole slaw, big-ole' pickle, boat drink, and soft ice cream .... on the Lido. Can't be beat!!!

Restaurants are open for dinner ... if you can't find SOMETHING on the lido, between the buffet, pizza, salad bar, burgers/hot dogs, then you're in trouble!:D

Mmmm..just thinking about standing in that line at the pier.....walking onto teh ship...going STRAIGHT up to Lido...and havin a piece of pizza...a GREAT hamburger...some of thoese delicious fries.... MAYBE ahot dog...and then to top all that off with a scrumptious ICE cream cone.....Geeze im READY!

and nobody yells at me for just eating the toppings and leaving the crust :D

only 45 more days to wait!!!

Our cruise tradition is to try to be the first people to get the buffet line or the burger station. We've done it nearly every cruise! We always arrive about an hour before we expect embarkation to begin (the kids play their Gameboys and I love sitting there, anticipating our cruise). When we board the ship we walk to the nearest set of stairs or vacant elevator and immediately head for the Lido deck restaurant. Even though 30 or 40 people may have boarded before us, they usually get stuck "oohing and ahhing" in the lobby, or attempting to go to their staterooms, or looking at deck plans to figure out where to go. It's so fun to walk right up to the buffet just as they're opening it up. Great way to start our cruise (and our 5 to 7 days of pigging out lol).

Does anyone know if they have a Fish & Chips area on the Miracle? The one on the Valor was excellent

I was just going to ask if the Valor has fish and chips. Thanks for posting. All this food is making me anxious about going. I can't wait to try Carnival for a change.

:) The fish & chips on the Valor is Excellent. It's upstairs from the buffet and most people don't find it until the end of the cruise.

Please have some for me

I enjoyed the ceviche on the Conquest - not as good as what you can get in, say, Cozumel - but hey, it's FREE ;)

Archived