FYI -- Sale at Lord and Taylor

FAR_girl

I stopped by Lord and Taylor today. The fall season is in and the summer items are on clearance. There were two racks of $29.99 evening dresses. Mostly cocktail length, but some long. Some names I didn't recognize, but also Ralph Lauren, Laundry, and Scott Mclintock. So if any of you ladies are looking for something new for formal night, you may want to stop by your local L&T. There was also an additional 15% off for using your L&T charge.

I did ask the sales lady how long she thought the $29.99 sale would last and got a very vague response. The bottom line seems to be that she simply didn't know.

Thanks for the info...maybe today would be a good day to stop by the mall and check out L & T! DH says that I have more new formal clothes than I have cruises booked! But since I am ~ a size 4...I buy them when I find them...especially on sale!
Happy shopping!

I was in L&T the other day and had a look at their mark-downs. I got a fantastic black crepe, turtleneck halter top w/ allover fringes. It was about $300. marked down to about $80., then I had a 20% coupon. Score!

Luv2Cruise - I'm a size 4 or 6, and those sell the fastest here in NYC, so I know what you mean by having to grab something when you see it! I'm also a size 7.5 shoe, which again, is the most popular size. :-(

Jane

Archived