June 2009 cruise

ges123

I'm pretty sure they are coming out soon because friends of ours booked a cruise for March '09 almost two months ago. I have told our TA to be on the lookout for booking a Galaxy cruise to the Med for June '09. You should call a TA or check out the X website. Do your research now so that when the booking opens you can get in early for the best price.

Posted and came back.

OK, my curiosity got the better of me so I checked out the X website for booking dates and they're still doing March/April for Europe. (Our friends have booked a Mar.' 09 Hawaiian cruise) But that means May/June will probably be coming up in the next couple of months. We booked our June, '06 cruise on Jewel in May '05, right after it opened up, but these days cruises European cruises fill up even faster so they seem to be booking a lot earlier.

Other itineraries might be starting later.

RCCL/X put out their itineraries April/May each year. When they came out this past spring, they covered May 2008-April 2009.

The next year of cruises will not be released until Spring 2008. Don't drive yourself crazy expecting them to be out soon. You have a long wait.

It is the same every year: in April of year x, the itineraries from mid-April year x+1 to mid-April year x+2 are released. So in April of this year, 2007, we got mid-April 2008 to mid-April 2009. I am afraid you will have to wait approx. 8 to 9 more months!

Floris

The cruise year is April/May of one year to March/April of the next - the actual cruise year start month depends on the itinerary the ship will be doing. Even the Solstice which just opened for booking a short time ago and will have its maiden voyage in Dec. 2008 only has bookings through April 2009.

Archived