Do I order Bar Set-up or?

kazover40

Hi we are in an Owners Suite (AA) on the Dream in November! I have read in past threads that you can order up to 3 bottles of liquor from a list included!

Is this still the case, or should I order Bar Set-up?

P.S. Anyone have a list of the "extras" which are included for these suites!

Anything that saves packing with only 20kilo luggage allowance on flights is a help lol

Depending on the concierge, if you don't see what you want on the list provided, just ask -- he/she can probably get it for you. Case in point -- we wanted Amaretto di Soronno -- it wasn't on the list, but Karin (concierge on the Majesty) was able to get us a bottle.

Guest BeckyThane

We had friends in an AA last January. Yes, they got the three bottles included. I think they also got all the mixers they wanted.

Enjoy!

Hi we are in an Owners Suite (AA) on the Dream in November! I have read in past threads that you can order up to 3 bottles of liquor from a list included!

Anything that saves packing with only 20kilo luggage allowance on flights is a help lol

Don't forget to do a search of this board...we had MANY MANY posters here, very experienced, who have given lots of information of the kind you presently seek.

Have a wonderful cruise!

W A W W

Don't forget to do a search of this board...we had MANY MANY posters here, very experienced, who have given lots of information of the kind you presently seek.

Have a wonderful cruise!

W A W W

Have searched and searched, plenty about other suites on other NCL's, but very little on the Dream! There doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules, regarding suites!

We have only been in a suite once before, that was a free upgrade on NCL when we arrived at the pier and I am sure we did not take advantage of what was available, not having the expertise of this great site and CC's.

This one was such a great deal and with the £=$ one I couldn't refuse!

Thx everyone!

You get 3 free bottle of liquor. All the soda, bottled water and mixers you wish. You can order pitchers of juice. We bring a mini blender and have them bring us Pina Colada mix & bloody mary mix, olives, hot sauce, lemons, limes & lots of ice.

You have the butler & Concierge.

They are not included in the $10 a day servoce fee, so tip them at the end of the cruise based on how much you use them.

Once you experience this way od sailing, it's the only way to go.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Does anyone know if the free bottles of liquor and bar setup is offered for a penthouse suite aboard the Dawn? If so, how do we go about requesting "stuff"? :confused: We booked directly through NCL.

Only in the Garden Villas (6 bottles) & Owner's Suites (3 bottles).

Try this thread for all you answers

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561829&highlight=bar+setup

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Only in the Garden Villas (6 bottles) & Owner's Suites (3 bottles).

Try this thread for all you answers

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=561829&highlight=bar+setup

Happy Cruising,

Monty

Thanks for the info. and thread. Guess I will just order a couple bottles of wine and get frozen thingys at the bars :D

Have searched and searched, plenty about other suites on other NCL's, but very little on the Dream! There doesn't seem to be any hard and fast rules, regarding suites! Thx everyone!

Norwegian Dream

AA Owner's Suites

4500001000000467_GALLERY.jpg7510001000007627_CABINCTOUT.gif

This suite features a separate bedroom with two lower beds, living room with convertible double-bed sofa, floor-to-ceiling windows with private balcony, refrigerator, stereo with CD/DVD library, and tub and shower. Butler and concierge service available. (271 sq. ft., balcony 65 sq. ft.)

AB Penthouse Suites

5881153776903893_GALLERY.jpg

This suite features a bedroom with two lower beds, living room with convertible double-bed sofa, picture windows, refrigerator, stereo with CD/DVD library, and tub and shower. Butler and concierge service available.

Penthouse Suites have obstructed views, when looking through forward window from the open deck roofs. (384 sq. ft.)

The twelve AA Owner's Suites are located topside by the main midship pool on the Sun Deck. The six AB Penthouse Suites are located on the forward port and starboard corners of the Star, International, and Norway Decks.

The Is that enough information to make a decision over a Dream suite?

There's many CC Superior Oceanview cabins located by the Penthouse Suites on the Star, International, and Norway Decks.

CC Superior Oceanview

6911153776547053_GALLERY.jpg1281140723849891_CABINCTOUT.jpg

This stateroom features a sitting area, two lower beds or queen-size bed, floor-to-ceiling picture windows, bathroom with shower, TV, hair dryer, and safe. Most rooms also have refrigerators. Concierge service available. Staterooms facing forward have picture windows and have obstructed views. (176 sq. ft.)

It's the cabins on the Star, International, and Norway Decks you'll often hear and read about poor access, being located forward of the Four Seasons and the Stardust Lounge, which are often closed to traffic. But their increase in size, and that they are sometimes difficult to access and have far less traffic, that makes them so desireable.

Thanks for the info. and thread. Guess I will just order a couple bottles of wine and get frozen thingys at the bars :D

If you're in a penthouse on the Dawn. You can order wine from the butler and put it on your account.

Happy Cruising,

Monty

My parents had the three free bottles included with their suite on the majesty. Yes, they include canned sodas for mixers. It was more than we could drink and one of the bottles came home with us.

There is a selection to choose from. Pretty good brands, maybe not top shelf but middle shelf at least.

Archived