Swimming Luggage, toppless sunbathers, and swollen appendages: An Enchantment Review

So as usual, I'm a bit slow on the uptake -- but I just found this thread and have to agree with everyone -- what a great outlook.

Another side effect was the patriotic singing I found myself doing as I read the Belize part. Who knew Lee ********* would seranade me this early in the morning! I was positively enchanted by his brilliant song! :p

Seriously, thanks for a great review and some very good info! Cruise Happy!!

What a great review!

I'm glad you were able to keep your patience and was compensated for your luggage being "dropped" in the ocean:eek: . However, that's an eye opener for me because I went to WalMart and bought a box of vacuum sealable bags. So if it's raining or they "drop" our luggage in the ocean, at least our clothes will be dry. :)

My family and I (party of 16) will be sailing on Enchantment June 10 -15, 2006 leaving from Port Everglades. We will visit Ocho Rios, Jamaica and George Town, Grand Cayman. Everyone is excited!

What a great review!

I'm glad you were able to keep your patience and was compensated for your luggage being "dropped" in the ocean:eek: . However, that's an eye opener for me because I went to WalMart and bought a box of vacuum sealable bags. So if it's raining or they "drop" our luggage in the ocean, at least our clothes will be dry. :)

My family and I (party of 16) will be sailing on Enchantment June 10 -15, 2006 leaving from Port Everglades. We will visit Ocho Rios, Jamaica and George Town, Grand Cayman. Everyone is excited!

I went with all my clothes vacuum packed in Space bags. They are Bug Proof, Water Proof, Luggage Olympic's Proof, Barproof Porter Proof now if they only had a space bag for the luggage bag then no salt water intrusions at all. Maybe the laundry staff on the ship needs space bagged too, after that experience then all water luggage would be handled fast in fear of torture by Space bag :rolleyes: :D

Great review! funny and informative at the same time:) .

I also use the space bags they are great. I don't worry about anything getting thing on my clothes and can pack more! That is always a bonus!

It won't help much if they lose my bags though:(

Day Three Belize.

"AND I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE. AND I WON'T FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED WHO GAVE THAT RIGHT TO ME. AND I'LL PROUDLY STAND UP NEXT TO YOU AND DEFEND HER STILL TO DAY. CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND....GOD BLESSS THE U.S.A."

On the Belize comment, "Roger that!"

Great Review and funny to boot! I actually love Belize, well Amergris Caye to be specific but have often wondered why they dock in Belize City, but you are correct it is for the excursions. To me Belize is all about the islands and would imagine that the excursions would be fantastic.

Hmmmm....dropped luggage in the ocean huh?....(scratching chin here...)

Possibly could have been that a_ _ hole that got in my face last year at the port regarding my luggage....(you know..the one wanting me to remember that he would be the last one to see my luggage) I'm thinking he was fortunate that I was extremely happy about just being married....otherwise I would have had to wipe that smirk right off his face.

or maybe....it was just coincidently.....

so glad it didn't turn out to be a total disaster for you....you have a very positive outlook..great review :)

Esmerelda

Archived