Planning for the RSSC Voyager World Cruise

Have no fear; there's plenty to do. RSSC goes out of it's way to accommodate singles. There are all kinds of get-togethers. You'll have company for dinner any time you want. The singles really meet and get together rapidly on RSSC. If you like to dance and are female, the dance hosts are usually excellent and very professional. You're going to have a fantastic time!

Are you doing the entire cruise? Internet aboard Voyager is excellent. There are very few times when you're not in a reception area. We had a day or two on the Transatlantic and a day or two around the equator in the Pacific. I wouldn't bother with a sat phone unless you really need to keep in touch with some one. Even a sat phone won't work in French Polynesia.

I would love to meet others doing the Ft Lauderdale to Ft Lauderdale full cruise. Also interested in meeting others just doing segments. As I am traveling alone, it would be fun to meet other cruise lovers. This will be my first time on Radisson but my will be my 55th cruise.

We're on the entire cruise (boarding in Los Angeles) and I'd love to meet you for dinner! We're in Cabin 733. As excited as I am, I'm also nervous about being away from home and my pets for so long. Our daughter will be staying here taking care of everything but it still makes me anxious being away so long. The longest cruise we've yet to be on was 11 nights so this is quite an experience for us.

There are some GREAT people on various segments along the way! :)

Please feel free to email me: marciematassa@adelphia.net

Will look forward to meeting you in Los Angeles. It is ashame that pets still can't go cruising. Maybe someday. I wonder if the Voyager has video internet capabilities. That way you could at least see them. Also, maybe you could bring lots of pictures and videos of Marcie and/or your pets to view and share. I spent 30 days on the Rotterdam World cruise in 2001. There was only one time, during a 6 day stent at sea did I get a little antsy. 105 days may be a challenge for us all. More later!

hello, Worldcruise2005. My DH and I will be on the precruise cruise (what??) from Ft. Lauderdale to LA. No cabin assignment yet but I jokingly keep telling him that we are in steerage because we have an H gaurantee.

Email if you want to chat before hand. I've found a family of 5 going on the precruise, too.

Dh and I will be happy to meet, talk, sit, and eat with you anytime but I have a hunch you will be busy meeting lots of other people, too. When you go to dinner just tell them you want to sit with others and they will put you at table with several other people.

Colleen

tedcoll@swbell.net

Archived