Activities "at sea"

meadds

We are sailing on Noordam next week, and I am enrolled in a CME course which meets on Sunday, the "at sea" day. This is our first cruise, and DH is concerned about what activities will be available to entertain him...he's not great at down time! Any recommendations ?

We are sailing on Noordam next week, and I am enrolled in a CME course which meets on Sunday, the "at sea" day. This is our first cruise, and DH is concerned about what activities will be available to entertain him...he's not great at down time! Any recommendations ?

On sea days I spend a lot of time in the Explorations Cafe looking through the newspapers, magazines, etc. Also, spend time there on the personal music system. Love putting my own playlist together and listening to the music. Usually always take in any lectures that typically take place on Sea days. Lots to do actively or passively.:) :) :D :D

Usually there's more activities on sea days, so I don't think he'll have a problem finding something. Or if all else fails to appeal, there's reading, TV, or a movie in the Queen's Lounge - usually from about Noon to 10:00p.

There are many activities planned for all age groups and energy levels. See this Shipboard Activity List for suggestions.

Ships in the Vista Class are our favorites... You'll both have a great time!

Candy the ZuiderPrincess

Meadds, Double check your schedule, if you are on the Noordam, you don't leave port untill 4pm Sunday. Check your meeting time too. Monday is considered your "at sea" day. We are doing the same cruise 9/09/07. Have a great cruise! Hope you both find lots of fun things to do.:)

Archived