AOS Owners Suite

Hi,

We typically go with the JS but I was wondering what the owners suite is like, and is it worth the extra$. ? Will I get anymore perks then I will already receive as a Diamond level customer?

Thanks

Rhonda

I have stayed in a JS and a GS on the AOS - haven't stayed in an OS, but had a good look at one. The cabin is BIG! If you want to experience the extra space and a little more luxury, book the OS :) Your perks are basically the same anyways because you are Diamond - except you will have more bathroom amenities such as lotion, cotton puffs etc.

If there are only 2 of you, I'm not sure I'd spend the extra--JS's are perfect for 2!!!

You will get access to the concierge lounge where you can get a few "free" cocktails, and concierge service, if that's a factor--it's not for us!

You already get 2 C&A credits for the JS and priority boarding, so...I guess it's all a matter of $$$$!

We stayed in an OS on Explorer a couple of years ago.....upgraded from a GS.....so I can't compare the GS....but as others have said.....it is HUGE. We really like it and booked an OS next year Sept on Adventure for our 10 yr anniversary:D

comparing a grand to an owners suite. the extras are the huge plasma t v that seperates the bedroom and living area, and instead of a counter (grand) in front of the mirrors, there is a table to seat 4. there is also about 100 extra square feet. this translates to about the same amunt of space as a 10 by 10 room and that will be in addition to all the space of a grand suite. I've stayed in all three. If the grand and owners are close in price, go ahead and do it once for jollies , but if there is a large difference in price i wouldn't .

have always cruised in an OS - mainly because it is either three or four of us - plenty of room with no problems. If it was only my wife and I a JS or GS would provide plenty of space and there are no addtional perks for an OS than a GS or a Diamond/+ cruiser. Difference is usually significant in price and you will never see a price drop as these cabins book fast.

comparing a grand to an owners suite. the extras are the huge plasma t v that seperates the bedroom and living area, and instead of a counter (grand) in front of the mirrors, there is a table to seat 4. there is also about 100 extra square feet. this translates to about the same amunt of space as a 10 by 10 room and that will be in addition to all the space of a grand suite. I've stayed in all three. If the grand and owners are close in price, go ahead and do it once for jollies , but if there is a large difference in price i wouldn't .

Also on the AOS grand has a much bigger balcony than Owners suite

RCI does have some new suite perks that are being added for Grand Suites and higher. A JS is not considered a true suite so the new perks will not be there. There are several threads running on here about the new suite perks.

I have had a JS and GS(both very nice) and am booked in a OS for the Freedom. Saw one on the Liberty and really liked it. Lots of space. If the price is not a huge difference then I would go with it.

Archived