Can I watch the NFL Playoffs?

RonMexico

I'm going to be on the 1/5/08 Gem 11-day cruise, will I be able to watch the NFL Playoffs? I know you get ESPN on board, however these games will be on FOX, NBC, and CBS. Has anyone been on an NCL cruise in January in the past? Any info would be appreciated.

I was on Majesty on Super Bowl Sunday, and they had some theme parties in the bars to watch the game. I would not be surprised if the playoffs were treated similarly. As long as it is available on the satellite channels the ship gets, they should play it.

I'm going to be on the 1/5/08 Gem 11-day cruise, will I be able to watch the NFL Playoffs? I know you get ESPN on board, however these games will be on FOX, NBC, and CBS. Has anyone been on an NCL cruise in January in the past? Any info would be appreciated.

We sailed the first week of September 2006 and watched 3 games that Sunday. We sailed in February 2007 and they had a Super Bowl party on the Dawn. I'm sure they will broadcast the playoff on the ship. It will be on separate feed with NO commercials. It's really coo!

Monty

We were on the Dawn and the Jets Had finally made the playoffs, They had the game on in the Atrium and also in the sports bar, the cruise covered two weekends and all of the games were shown.

Michelle

Archived