Seabourn Tux Rental

jschutz

Is there a formal wear company that will deliver a rental tux to your suite upon embarkation? Most of the other lines do this, but I have not found one that works with Seabourn. I have a tux but don't want to schlep it around Europe for a month after the cruise.

Anytime a cruise critic member has a question, call your TA or call Seabourn directly - they want to assist!

Seabourn is too small to carry Tuxedos, so you have to bring your own (or just wear a suit, or as my dh did - his White Dinner Jacket - I mean where else can you get away with it!!

Enjoy!

Visit with the Hotel Manager as to borrowing a Tux jacket from the "Maitre'D jackets" supply room. (I believe it's located down in the laundry room) You can pack a pair of pants~~bowtie/cummberbund.

Several times I know of men that have used these jackets......once

a friend of mine wore borrowed long tails!! Carumba! He looked smashing!;)

Also a dark suit would be acceptable for you to wear on formal evenings.

Happy Sailing!

Martita B.

Yes, a real riot! I've often thought, "only on Seabourn might a gentleman go down to the "staff jacket's room" and try on dinner wear! But, unfortunate things do happen~~ lost luggage, forgot the formal Tux, gained too much weight to wear your own jacket, etc., etc!

One night one of my evening high heels just fell off~~~was NOT a problem! Purser sent for the cobbler!! He fixed it in minutes~later I inquired about our ship cobbler......he is the carpenter!:p No problem is too large aboard a Seabourn ship!

Martita B.

Archived