Question for solo travellers

travelbug67

Take as little as possible & use an aquapak. I travel with extra baggies too, so I put my $$,visa (the one with the lowest limit), copy of my passport & reduced copy of my birth certificate in a baggy, in a baggy, in another baggy then in an aquapak. I don't take my expensive digital camera if I'm going alone to the beach; I pack disposable cameras just for this reason (buy ahead of time at the cheap stores like Wal-Mart). Then if you tire of the beach & want to do some sight-seeing with your nice camera, you can always return to the ship to get your nice camera, etc.

Maybe you could find someone else on the ship to go with you and take turns watching each others things? If not, I would bring as little as possible and put them in the water proof stuff and bring it in with you. But knowing me I would be worried they would even take my clothes I left on the beach.

you can go on ship excurison where they watch your stuff. that would be more secure. I have taken many excuritions that take you by boat and everything would be on the boat.

David

Archived