Bottled water and pools on the Crown

gabs22

What type of bottled water is sold on the Crown?

Can a baby in diapers go in any of the pools (obviously not adult pool) or just the kids pool? Also, do kids go in the pool with tubes or are they not permitted?

Thanks!!

What type of bottled water is sold on the Crown?

Can a baby in diapers go in any of the pools (obviously not adult pool) or just the kids pool? Also, do kids go in the pool with tubes or are they not permitted?

Thanks!!

Crystal Geyser

No diapers in pool, though I did se a few diapered babies in the aft kiddie pools....didn't see any tubes, not sure if they are permitted or not....

The bottled water is Crystal Geyser, in two sizes -- about a 16 oz. and then about 1.5 liter (really, I have no idea if those numbers are right, measurements are a total mystery to me!). Anyway, the large size was $3.25 and the smaller size was $2.25, so clearly the large size is by far the better value, just a pain to drink directly out of because of its size. Wish they had 33oz. sized bottles, which are perfect (like Goldilocks, not too big and not too small!).

A big NO on the diapers thing, both kids and adults. There are signs to that effect. I didn't see any tubes/noodles, etc. -- I'm not sure they're allowed in the main (non-adult) pools, and there probably wouldn't be room for anything like that anyway!

Archived