This Just In - Princess Relaxes Dress Code in Staterooms

ArizonaRalphie

:D Thanks Ralphie - it is about time we lighten up on this subject. It's been beat to death and appears there will never be a common ground. Sadly, it can't be banned from the board because it is one of the main things new cruisers are concerned about and they need to be able to ask their questions.

Darn, I know I saw it somewhere in these boards, but Princess has relaxed dress codes in the staterooms. Jeans, Tuxes, Cowboy Hats, Baseball Caps, Shorts, Tank Tops - they're all acceptable as well as just nothing at all. Ain't life grand.

Don't forget Chaps, can't have a vacation without Chaps ;)

Now just wait a minute!!!! Is this a sub-thread to the Sex on the Balcony one????? I was WONDERING were that went :p

This is great news! Now I can wear my bathrobe on my balcony on the Dolphin deck so everyone above me can see me!:)

Darn, I know I saw it somewhere in these boards, but Princess has relaxed dress codes in the staterooms. Jeans, Tuxes, Cowboy Hats, Baseball Caps, Shorts, Tank Tops - they're all acceptable as well as just nothing at all. Ain't life grand.

Wait, so I don't have to wear clothes in my stateroom? Then why do I have to wear them at all? It's my vacation, dang it, I should be able to wear what I want, err, I mean, what I don't want, anywhere on the ship.

And my kid. In the pool. Marked "for adults only". While I smoke. On formal night.

You have no idea how close I just came to spitting out the Diet Coke I was drinking onto my computer screen :eek: :D

LOL Kim! I'm glad to see we will both be on the Dawn Princess next July since we share a similar sense of humor. We should get along famously!

LOL Kim! I'm glad to see we will both be on the Dawn Princess next July since we share a similar sense of humor. We should get along famously!

Excellent. Are you going to bring your chap boots along? For me I tend to stick to the cowboy variety.

diet coke thru your nose or mouth?did you have a sticker on your card for that diet coke?HEY!! dont spit it on my buttless chaps-you might get coke on my....chaps:D

Well, I would hope I wouldn't be able to spit the coke on the other... well, never mind.

maybe if tsa banned all jeans,ball caps,tank tops & pantyhose from luggage we could find something else to debate(oh yeah-include speedo suits,too!) by the way,buttless chaps...arent they british guys w/anorexia-maybe this should be on "cruise to lose" board or "lose to cruise" or"losers who cruise"

Archived