Are there any hotels near Miami port that offer free shuttle from MIA

dkal95

I haven't heard of any. Many of the airport hotels have free shuttles from the airport and then they will set you up with a shuttle the next day to the ship for 8 to 10 dollars per person.

I prefer to take a taxi to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami (about $25) Stay there close to the action at bayside. Then have breakfast and take a taxi about 11:30 am to the pier (about $10). And the Holiday Inn is usually reasonable in price.

Good luck.

We just booked on line the Days Inn Airport North for $89.00 (Jan 25th). They have 24 hour free shuttle from the airport. (We arrive at 12:30 am). and free shuttle to the pier.

We can still cancel up to 6;00 pm on Jan 25th. (If we can find anything better).

I haven't heard of any. Many of the airport hotels have free shuttles from the airport and then they will set you up with a shuttle the next day to the ship for 8 to 10 dollars per person.

I prefer to take a taxi to the Holiday Inn Port of Miami (about $25) Stay there close to the action at bayside. Then have breakfast and take a taxi about 11:30 am to the pier (about $10). And the Holiday Inn is usually reasonable in price.

Good luck.

Thanks so much...that was the exact info I was looking for!!!

You folks are sooo good!!!! :)

I second the vote for Holiday Inn Port of Miami. You can just walk across the road to the Bayside Marketplace to eat,shop,browse around. We had a room that overlooked the port so we could see our ship come in!

I think I paid $25 for taxi from the airport and then ?$8 to the pier in the morning.

Few questions about these answers.

1. There will be 3 of us (adults). Will 3 people be able to get 3 large pieces of luggage and 3 carryons in a taxi?

3. I have read there are regular taxi's and van taxi's. Are they both the same price?

4. Is the taxi charge of $8 from the hotel to the port per person, or for all of us?

Thanks for your help.

There were 3 of us in each taxi. Cost from airport to the hotel was $25. Cost from hotel to pier was $8. That's not per person.

We all had one large suitcase each, and carryon bags, got in taxis without problem. We didn't use the van type so can't comment.

Archived