Price Drop after Final payment

You call RCCL(if you booked directly) or call your TA........you are entitled to the price drop........(unless of course,it was a Happy Hour deal or whatever they call it these days)...

I have before. Just contact your travel agent and let them know and they'll take care of it. If you booked it through RCI, call them and they should be able to do the same.

That reminds me...I should check our cruise again to see if our price went down.

Good luck!

You call RCCL(if you booked directly) or call your TA........you are entitled to the price drop........(unless of course,it was a Happy Hour deal or whatever they call it these days)...

I reserved our 1st Cruise (adjoining rooms) for Feb 2008 and already made final payment. I AM EXCITED!!!!! Was just on the website and saw that interior romms had dropped $100.00. How can I get RCI to lower our cost or can I????:confused:

If your final payment DUE DATE is has not come yet I would just call them and ask for the price reduction. Even if the due date has arrived, I'd still call them and ask but sometimes they're more reluctant to lower after the final Due Date time.

Congratulations on your first cruise. If you have only half as good a time as us you're in to a real treat.

Have fun!!

I had two price drops on my Freedom cruise- one before and one after final payment. I also called another time when I saw the price drop but there was a disclaimer on that one * for new reservations only- so didn't realise and of course didn't get that one. It's worth a call to check. Good luck:)

Archived