Question about Reyno Tours

wallygirl78

We are cruising in December on the Destiny and have decided to take the tour with Reyno. However, we were disappointed to discover that he doesn't go to Trafalgar Falls. So, we are considering making our tour a private tour with him and dropping the 2 hours at the beach and stopping at T. Falls instead. Will he accommadate this request and it is worth the $150 private tour charge for only 2 people?? TIA

Absolutely! Reynold will definitely work with your requirements for a private tour and it's well worth the $$$$. You can most likely find others at your dinner table who might be willing to join you on the tour to save you some $$$$ as well. So many folks don't know to use message boards when planning their excursions, so you would be doing them a huge favor by having something they could join in on without paying Carnival excursion prices.

• 1 month later...

i've always hoped to share a personalized tour, but never found a taker. in jamaica, we ran into a couple at the hummingbird sanctuary that would have been perfect...after we were there. any pointers for future reference?

it is sometimes difficult to find someone who thinks the same things will be good. we (almost) always have a blast. there was the time on barbados that when asked what kind of flora that was beside us our guide said "i think it's a tree."

i've always hoped to share a personalized tour, but never found a taker. in jamaica, we ran into a couple at the hummingbird sanctuary that would have been perfect...after we were there. any pointers for future reference?...

Howdy amsp! 50.gif

Welcome to Cruise Critic! 04.gif

Please note the Cruise Critic Community Guidelines do not allow personal ads of any kind in posts. This would include personal ads looking to share cabins, tours, transportation, etc. Posts of this nature are removed from all forums... with one exception. If you are sailing on a specific ship and departure date, you can post your share request on the Roll Call for your cruise. You are targeting the specific group of people who would be most inclined to share since they are already sailing with you. Please remember, do not start a new Roll Call thread with your share request. Use the existing Roll Call thread to make your share request post.

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic 05.gif and I sincerely hope this will be helpful. Lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif on your quest for tour shares!!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I am booked with him for early November. He described the tour as follows:

Trafalgar, Emerald Pool, Mr. Nice's Fruit Stand, Botanical Garden, sulpher springs, and scenic overview for $40.00pp. I wonder why your tour didn't include Trafalgar.

I really wanted to see Titou instead of the Emerald Pool and when I asked about Titou he said it was possible to include it if it didn't rain the night before.

Archived