HOLY COW...need some input

MamaParrotHead

So...we've cruised twice with Carnival. Booked once with a TA, once with the cruiseline directly. Never had a problem (as far as billing problems, etc.).

My grandmother is going on NCL next month, out of NYC. I think it's the Spirit. I called today, to try to surprise her by ordering some bon voyage goodies for her cabin. They don't have her listed anywhere. :eek: I know she booked through a travel agency, but wouldn't the cruiselines have her listed on the manifest or something? Especially since they're sailing NEXT MONTH?!

I'm really nervous about this. I left a message on my grandmother's cell phone, asking her non-chalantly to give me a call, I needed more information from her to do the reading she asked me to do, to get some more info for her on her ship, ports, etc.

She and my great aunt booked with a large group of seniors...I'm praying they're not being scammed in some way.:confused:

They might be all booked under the groups name ...not individually.

If you know the name of the group - perhaps you could check

under that name - until you get more information from her.

I agree-- my group is listed under a group name and number.

Did you check under your aunts name? When my roomie's husband ordered stuff for her, it all came addressed to me because I was the main person in the cabin. I got wine, chocolate covered stawberries and a dozen red roses, all from her family and husband .... with his love lol. She was NOT happy.

We mentioned it at the purser's desk, I thought they should have redone the 3 cards and addressed them to her, they said it wasnt them. huh?? they said they are the ship, the cruiseline sent them as if completely different companies....they took no responsibility for addressing everything to me.

NCL's website might be the problem. I'm booked on the Spirit in Oct. and when I try to do advanced registration it shows that I have no booking. However, on the shore excursion page, when I enter my booking number, my reservation shows up. Also, I think it might have something to do if final payment has been made yet. I just tried to do advanced registration again but the site is down for maintenance this weekend.

Archived