Cunard Convert

rebeccalouise

I had an absolutely fantastic time on the QM2 Transatlantic voyage (August 9-15th). The ship is absolutely the most stunning ship I have ever sailed. Just regal and beautiful. The passengers were a nice mix of Europeans and Americans.

The planetarium was fantastic.

The freshwater heated pools were wonderful. Although on windy days be sure to take a beachbag to the pool- otherwise your roomkey and shirt might end up in the Ocean.

I throughly enjoyed myself. Crew were friendly and helpful and seem to enjoy their jobs.

My 6 year old son enjoyed the youth program very much. Although I prefer Celebrity's because of more hours and also they let the kids play at night- instead of making them lay down and watch movies. Made it hard for me to stay out late in fear that he would fall asleep.

The food was just ok. There was nothing special about it. Although, I must confess that I was happy about this- since I didn't want to gain weight. And I didn't gain weight.

But overall- I think QM2 exceeded my expectations and I plan to sail her again next year. Anyone with the time- should sail to Europe instead of putting up with the airport headaches!

Archived