Legend Itinerary-Parasailing

sheilb4

This is my opinion only of course. I went parasailing in St. Martin years ago and the scenery was absolutely, breathtaking! This past February we went off to Paradise Beach and my son and I parasailed there together, (I think it was about 45 to 50 PP). The ride itself was great, but the scenery was kind of disappointing as the island iteself was flat land and no other islands to view. Ocean was beautiful though.

If I would have known what I know now, I would have choosen Jamacia since the island itself was so beautiful, but I would have missed the Dunns so...

My sister and I went parasailing together in Cozumel at Paradise beach. If you know spanish, you can barter for a better price. I think we talked them down to $40 each instead of $50 and we got to take our boyfriends on the boat with us for free so they could take pictures. Normally it's $10 per person to ride on the boat. We all had a great time! Hope this helps!

Archived