passenger immigration form

-=STeVeO=-

Back on July 11 you posted that you had printed the boarding pass?? If so, then you completed the online PIF. If not, Call Princess ASAP to complete this form--its too late to complete it online in your personalizer now; but you should be OK for boarding the ship.

Not sure what you, hav2cruise, are saying, because the on line form is what he forgot to fill out.:rolleyes:

No, you can do it on the phone or print it out and take it w/ you. We travel w/ a couple who do not have a computer (yep!) and they just have me print it out or do it over the phone.

orginal OP and have 2 cruise, enjoy your cruises!!

we went to alaska in may and mistakenly packed our information. we were on the train at the time and our luggage was securely underneath the coach. someone came around and took our information and brought back boarding information for us to fill out. i'm sure it happens all the time. i can't be the only idiot that forgot to fill out or carry the information with me, can i?

Archived