Calica/PDC

ispisthebst

to wait..whether we divert or not is of no concerne to me..I've had a brain anyeurism surgery, open heart valve repair surgery,went thru both OKC tornadoes, and the OKC bombing..in less than 10 years.. and I relish every day I get to expierence anything with my full faculties, and the ability to appreciate what comes my way..whether adversity, or something wonderful..so a weather situation for me in not a problem. Just hoping life and land are spared for all

Yeah, from a ship docked in Coz, one can see a ship docked in Calica (about 12 miles apart). One positive thought; when Wilma struck and wiped out all of the cruiseship piers in Cozumel, the Calica pier only suffered minor damage.

probly not so good at the moment, lest Dean changes..I'm on right after you..so may have a diff iten..which is ok by me. Also Coz is in the same position..so we hope lives and land are spared..our cruising will go on.

Yeah, from a ship docked in Coz, one can see a ship docked in Calica (about 12 miles apart). One positive thought; when Wilma struck and wiped out all of the cruiseship piers in Cozumel, the Calica pier only suffered minor damage.

I was in Calica in May-I'm not sure I would call that a pier, per se. It's more like a makeshift ramp.

Does anybody know or have heard if the port has gotten hit at all? If so, what damage has taken place?

Check the ports websites for the information you are looking for.

Archived