Princess Transfers to Airport

Suezq62

Please be advised about the Princess transfer system from the pier to the Seattle airport. We had one passenger with a broken back & one with a broken arm. We purchased transfers from the ship to the airport so we would not have to carry our own luggage. We did have our luggage loaded onto the bus at the pier, but were dropped off in a covered area at the airport and had to walk across the road to the airport shlepping our luggage. Not only did we pay $18. pp for the transfers we had to rent carts to get our luggage over to the airport. A cab would have been cheaper & dropped us right at our airline. Never again!!:mad:

We have found out that you never know exactly what you will run into at airports, regardless if using transfers or not. Even at our own local airport, construction prevented passenger drop off right at the doors for a couple of years and dragging luggage was necessary. What we've learned is to pack lighter and smarter, just in case we have to walk some distance with our bags.

When you have special circumstances such as yours, it might be advisable to arrange your own transportation. You might or might not save money but you will definitely eliminate some hassle.

When you have special circumstances such as yours, it might be advisable to arrange your own transportation. You might or might not save money but you will definitely eliminate some hassle.

I was thinking the same thing. If I was dealing with this situation, I would not want to have to also 'deal' with a 'transfer'. When you're uncomfortable, irritable and in pain, there's nothing worse than having to 'hurry up and wait!'

Hailing a cab or pre-arrange car service would be my preferred option.

Archived