hotel with shuttle in fll

SusieM

I am looking for a hotel that has airport and cruiseport shuttles not far from Los Olas (preferably walking distance.) Or is there a hotel that offers shuttle service to Los Olas as well?

It seems to only cost $15 for a cab from the airport to the ports. So - I think it tolerable to just factor the cabfare into your stay - and stay anywhere that has an airport shuttle.

I'm scheduled to fly into FLL - ariving late - so I will nab a barely tolerable but inexpensive hotel with an airport shuttle. Then hop a cab for $15 to the port.

COming back is a little different - we have a full day in the region so I will get a rental car and explore a little and stay at ANY hotel in the region. I like using HOTWIRE and they have an all suites 3.5 star hotel for $56 that supposedly is worth $179. Thats' a good deal in my eyes except I have to drive a little inland to get to it.

I'm planning on getting a rental car for the day after the cruise as well. Have done that before and seems to work out well.

I have also used Hotwire and guess I will just use the savings on the hotel room to pay for cabs.

Archived