Vision of the Seas - Aug. 13

azmtnman

Hi John and Lianne, we are going on the Vision 9/3/04 and staying in Anchorage for a few extra days, renting a car and taking our own tour. You are the only people that I have found on the Vision. Sure hope you post a review as soon as you get back and let us know how everything was. I just got back from a Carnival cruise(Celebration) and I will never do that again!You can't beat RCI.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance!

Vision of the Sea/ Alaska Northbound 9/3/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;9;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-1000[/img]

azmtnman - We'll be passing in the terminal as you disembark and we embark.

Have a great time! I can hardly wait for our day to come.

Thanks to Koo Hook, I am intrigued and excited about the opportunity to go to Icy Straits.

<MARQUEE> [B] Counting down the days until our Alaskan cruise on the Vision - 8/20/04! [/B] </MARQUEE>

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine..."

Hi, My parents my husband and I will be on Vision Northbound August 6. I also have not seen any post from people on Vision.

I thought we would book a whale watching tour with Capt. Larry out of Juneau because of the strong recomendations. However with the posts by Koo Hook I am wondering if we should book the tour out of Icy Straits instead.

vlpala

Based on Koo Hook's info, we've decided to wait for the whale & mammal watching in Icy Strait.

<MARQUEE> [B] Counting down the days until our Alaskan cruise on the Vision - 8/20/04! [/B] </MARQUEE>

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine..."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonshiner:
vlpala

Based on Koo Hook's info, we've decided to wait for the whale & mammal watching in Icy Strait.

<MARQUEE> _ Counting down the days until our Alaskan cruise on the Vision - 8/20/04! _ </MARQUEE>

[B]Golly[/B] did not see Koo Hook's info and we were semi thinking about Captain Larry's tour too. I'll have to check it out.

- Lianne

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John and Lianne,

We are on the August 13th Vision cruise. We are two adults with our 9 year old son. We are looking forward to our time in Alaska. We are doing an independent tour into Denali prior to the cruise. I've booked a helicopter ride in Juneau. We are looking to do whale watching in Icy Strait.

Have you signed up for the mix and mingle with RCL?

What plans have you made?

Jacquie

Archived