Can I change my username?

Sophie

Hello fellow cruisers, Does anyone know how I could change my username, without having to use a new email address and therefore losing my number of posts and profile information? I registered in April of 2000 using my dogs name, "Sophie." She has since passed and I would like to change my username. Thanks! 4_6_2v.gif

Yes, I changed mine earlier this year. At the time all I did was send an e-mail to Laura. You should be able to find it above somewhere.

I tried to email Laura and got a message saying "This member does not accept emails." 4_12_10.gif

sorry to hear about your dog,,, my user name is also my dogs name... :D i at first had another one i cant remember,, but i also tried to email laura but i just used another email addres to change it, it was the first week i joined CC so it did not matter..... good luck...:)

sorry to hear about your dog,,, my user name is also my dogs name...

Thanks, She's been gone over a year now so I've been thinking about changing my name for a while. Just didn't know if I could. I have a solid chocolate female Chihuahua now and she's my baby. Her name is Snickers 'cause she looks like a candy bar! 12_11_2.gif

Archived