How is RS category on Infinity?

ere

you will enjoy the room i hope, i know we did. nice large balcony with jacuzi, good sized lliving area with in room computer,tv etc. also a tv in the bedroom. bathroom is a good size and there is plenty of storage room for clothing etc. dining area is small but quite comfortable for 2 or 3 people. didnt have much to do with the butler but the one or two requests we did have were promptly dealt with. breakfast was served on time and hot and the priority embarking and dis embarking is handy especially in tender ports.

enjoy

We had a RS on Infinity in April. Only gripe would be why do they still have VHS when they have mega-sized plasma TVs? And the CD player is some contraption out of this world (you kind of had to tap or wave at it to get it to open). We don't use either very often but it was sort of amusing.

They have a 4 person table both inside and outside so you can do meals either way.

Very recommended.

Don't all the suites have jetted tubs in the bathroom?

I've never been in a tub with one of those, what is it like?

You're right - but I think tbelian was referring to the "jacuzzi" on the deck. RS has a jetted tub in the bath but ALSO on the balcony.

tbelian - is it possible to control the temp of the water in the balcony tub? My sister-in-law and niece have already laid claim to the balcony "jacuzzi" in my RS!:p

Denise

tbelian - is it possible to control the temp of the water in the balcony tub? My sister-in-law and niece have already laid claim to the balcony "jacuzzi" in my RS!:p

Denise

I am not Tbelian, but yes you can .

Archived