Princess e tickets

penkitten86

The E-Docs can be emailed to you if you would like. But when you reach the 75 day mark on your sailing, just go to myprincess.com and you can print them right off the Princess website. Very simple!

The only thing that is actually sent to you, by regular mail will be the luggage tags, excursion info and things like immigration forms.

And be sure to print them at least a week before you sail. My son-in-law did not get his passport until 6 days before sailing and when we went in to complete his information and print the site had already closed so the info could be transferred to the ship. It did not really matter ... they finished the docs at embarkation ... the e-ticket was not actually needed.

Same topic, kinda...

I am not a seasoned traveller yet. Just wondering what I'm supposed to do with my Flight Information? Princess mailed us our flight e-ticket, do I need to do anything with it before I show up at the airport in the next few days.

The illness form comes when you go to board the ship. There is no way you could fill that out now since it asks questions about your health the last few days.

A total waste of time and money. No one in their right mind is going to answer YES to those questions if they are sick. People just want to cruise.

A total waste of time and money. No one in their right mind is going to answer YES to those questions if they are sick. People just want to cruise.

Yep, I agree, that is the most ridiculous form I have ever filled out in my life.

Last cruise we went on we were meeting friends onboard. Thought they acted kind of funny the first couple of days. Towards the end of the cruise they let us know that one in the group had the stomach flu for two days prior to the sailing........................:eek: :eek:

Same topic, kinda...

I am not a seasoned traveller yet. Just wondering what I'm supposed to do with my Flight Information? Princess mailed us our flight e-ticket, do I need to do anything with it before I show up at the airport in the next few days.

Yeah, there is - go to the airline web site inside 24 hours of flight time. Enter your confirmation number or eTicket number and print out your boarding pass. Doing that on-line avoids standing in the check-in line at the airport.

Then you're good to go.:)

I fly alot and strongly recommend online check in for the airlines. It helps to guarantee you a seat! Most airlines overbook their planes by several seats so even though you have paid, it does not mean you will get a seat on that flight!

You are allowed to check-in online at the airline web site 24 hours in advance and be assigned a seat. That still does not always guarantee you a seat but significantly increases your chances! Print out your boarding pass from your computer and you can usually go directly to the security line, unless you have baggage to check. Get to the airport early!

I fly alot and strongly recommend online check in for the airlines. It helps to guarantee you a seat! Most airlines overbook their planes by several seats so even though you have paid, it does not mean you will get a seat on that flight!

You are allowed to check-in online at the airline web site 24 hours in advance and be assigned a seat. That still does not always guarantee you a seat but significantly increases your chances! Print out your boarding pass from your computer and you can usually go directly to the security line, unless you have baggage to check. Get to the airport early!

I know what you're saying, and I do it too when I'm forced to fly ... but isn't it rediculous that you buy your ticket, wait for the 24 hour time frame, select seats, print boarding passes ... and then RUSH to the airport to hope you get on the flight?

Archived