24 Day Cruise in 11/08 and 04/09 Fully Booked??

lwnbwlr

I attempted to book the Quest on a 24 day cruise from Singapore to Athens in 04/09 and then Athens to Singapore in 11/08 and found that the balcony cabins for both cruises are fully booked.

This seems quite improbable. Does anybody have info on these cruises?

I attempted to book the Quest on a 24 day cruise from Singapore to Athens in 04/09 and then Athens to Singapore in 11/08 and found that the balcony cabins for both cruises are fully booked.

This is the Princess board. There is no ship by the name of Quest in the fleet. isn't that the Azamara fleet.

marilyn

lwnbwlr . . . the online travel agency we booked with was advertising the 11/08 Athens/Singapore trip (which we booked some months ago) just a few days ago and balconies were quoted in their pricing info. It could be that specific agencies still have balcony staterooms in their inventories to sell, while Azamara may not have any unbooked space because of this. Send me an email (sgeverett@everettgroup.com) if you want the names of the agency and agent with whom we booked. I personally would really like to have you onboard the Quest when it sails from Athens!

Sandy

Archived