Can you get something other than canapes in Concierge Class?

flagger

After reading of the "guess the canape" game, and then seeing a post about requesting and receiving cheese and crackers in a suite, I was wondering if the same could apply in a CC category. Part of the "perks" of CC cabins are daily canapes. Has anyone requested a daily delivery of something else?

Thanks.

Flagger,

It might be difficult to have them bring you something different as a standing order. Every afternoon, a steward (not necessarily yours) comes down the corridor with a trolley full of dozens of plates of canapes, and leaves one in each cabin.

If you don't like them (I actually did, what can I say?:) ) you could order something from Room Service instead, but I think you might have to place an order every day. The canapes are pretty much mass-produced, and delivered at speed. Having one cabin that was different might jam up the works a bit.

Lisa

That's a great question. We're also scheduled for CC on the Summit in February. We often order the cheese/cracker tray from room service anyhow...that might be a better request through CC. Looking forward to getting replies.

Just tell them the first day when they bring the canapes that you prefer cheese and crackers and thats what you'll get in cc. In a regular room just call room service and ask for the cheese and fruit plate, It's plenty for 2 to share along with a glass of wine before dinner.:)

Archived