Favorite Cocktails

luci

bellini- white peach puree and asti-spuumonti. I use peach juice that I just happen to get at Trader Joe's.

Kir Royale-Cream de Cassis(black current) OR Chambord(raspberries) and champagne.

Dirty Martini- I think it is a regular martine with olive juice and the floaty bits in the olive jar.

Pat.

blue sapphire martini with a twist to match the blue glaciers in Alaska
cost 7.50....most drinks on HAL this past August were 5.95 to 7.50, one special a little less (not much)...plus the 15% service. Basically just like land, except for the view :D
anniecat..can't wait to try margarita's next February on the Ryndam to the Mexican Riveria in the Crow's Nest b4 dinner

I love a good martini , especially if its fruity. I haven't tried a chocolate one yet, sounds delicious. For us Canadians, I guess those martinis will be around $10.00-OUCH!!!! DH drinks only beer-anytime, so he says I am a 'Expensive' drinker. Even if its only 2 a day!!!! Oh well, when your on holidays-- who is counting???? Bahama Mamas, Mai Tais, Pina Coladas and other 'Fluffy' drinks as my dh calls them.

Archived