Hotel Special

TamaLee

San Juan, Puerto Rico (Isla Verde)

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Sept. 3 - Dec. 21

By Kevin Stratos

Travelzoo Staff

Stay oceanfront at a property described by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the "world's coolest hotels" for 40% OFF the regular price.

The San Juan Water & Beach Hotel just announced this $119 special available any night including weekends for stays between Sept. 3 - Dec. 21.

Plus, stay for 3 or more nights and aside from the huge savings you'll also get a $100 food and beverage credit, as well as a $5 mini-bar credit to use during your stay -- Wow! Note: 1- and 2-night stays will receive a complimentary continental breakfast daily.

This luxurious boutique hotel is located beachfront in San Juan's Isla Verde. They offer fine dining, trendy nightclub, an open-air rooftop lounge and waterfall elevators. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with beach views, down bedding, complimentary high speed Internet and refrigerated mini-bar.

Blackout Dates: Nov. 8-10 & 22-24. Book by Aug. 31.

Click here to book online with the San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel.

Or call 888-265-6699 or 787-728-3666 and mention promo code "TRAVELZ".

I'd stay in this Hotel in a flash at those prices!! :) We had dinner there and drinks on their roof by the pool. The place is absolutely beautiful and trendy.. The food is 1st class as well. Thanks for the posting.

San Juan, Puerto Rico (Isla Verde)

Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!

Travel dates: Sept. 3 - Dec. 21

By Kevin Stratos

Travelzoo Staff

Stay oceanfront at a property described by Condé Nast Traveler as one of the "world's coolest hotels" for 40% OFF the regular price.

The San Juan Water & Beach Hotel just announced this $119 special available any night including weekends for stays between Sept. 3 - Dec. 21.

Plus, stay for 3 or more nights and aside from the huge savings you'll also get a $100 food and beverage credit, as well as a $5 mini-bar credit to use during your stay -- Wow! Note: 1- and 2-night stays will receive a complimentary continental breakfast daily.

This luxurious boutique hotel is located beachfront in San Juan's Isla Verde. They offer fine dining, trendy nightclub, an open-air rooftop lounge and waterfall elevators. All rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with beach views, down bedding, complimentary high speed Internet and refrigerated mini-bar.

Blackout Dates: Nov. 8-10 & 22-24. Book by Aug. 31.

Click here to book online with the San Juan Water & Beach Club Hotel.

Or call 888-265-6699 or 787-728-3666 and mention promo code "TRAVELZ".

Thanks for the tip! Always wanted to try The Water Club and tried to book it in June for our Nov pre-cruise but 220/ night was a bit pricy. Ended up booking the Embassy Suites. When I read your post, I cancelled the Embassy and booked TWC for $119. Your post made my day!!!!

This place has been repeated panned by posters who stayed there. You might want to do a search. Do not confuse this hotel with El San Juan (which often happens).

I've seen a lot about the San Juan Beach Hotel which is a different property.

Thanks for the tip! Always wanted to try The Water Club and tried to book it in June for our Nov pre-cruise but 220/ night was a bit pricy. Ended up booking the Embassy Suites. When I read your post, I cancelled the Embassy and booked TWC for $119. Your post made my day!!!!

Do you know where the property is in relation to the Pan American Pier that the Adventure sails from?

Archived