nicest beaches, scuba diving, etc., etc.

Luckyus5

We have some excursions already planned for our 10-14-04 sailing but can anyone recommend nice beaches that we can go on our own in any of the islands that may have restaurant service and perhaps some water activities.

Also my husband wants to do the beginners diving what company do you recommend I have been e-mailing Top Dive and the e-mails are returned.

Rarotonga we dont have anything planned any suggestions preferred water activities over land excursions.

Has anyone done a sunset cruise in either Raitea or Bora Bora.

We are doing Marcs excursion in Huahine, any other good motu excursions you would recommend?

Waverunners in Moorea any suggestions.

I originally started out with one question in mind and they just keep coming.

Thanks everyone for any help with these questions.

In Raratonga we caught the local bus and went to a lovely beach. When we decided to leave we just hopped back on the bus and continued in the same direction. You pick up the bus downtown at Cook's corner. We found a lovely little restaurant just off the road for lunch. ;) It was a great day and I would love to return to the Cook Islands.

Jennie

we took a cab from the ferry dock to the Sofitel on Moorea. The snorkeling was very good, and I think they might rent wave runners there. you can pay 5.00pp to rent a chair and use the showers/restrooms or just put your towel on the sand. They have a bar/restaurant. We'll be going back again on our next trip in January.

Forget about long sand beaches. French Polynesia is more about aqua blue water lagoons.

In Rarotonga take the bus and go to Muri Beach, probably the largest sand beach you will see. Good snorkel and a restaurant just steps from the sand.

In Bora Bora take the bus and go to Matira Beach. You will find Waverunner with guide cheapeast than the internet offers. Fantastic stop in a private motu.

We had Marc but I think the best was Brono's Raiatea and Tahaa. Great Motu, with white sand strip, great lunch , best snorkel we had in alll the trip: the Tahaa Coral Garden , beautiful!! He and Caroline are very friendly. He will send you underwater pictures he took while you are snorkelling. This was the trip Highlight!

We had scuba introductory from Princess: a day to never forget. You should try.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived