Holy Land October 11, 2008

Bonzy49

Sorry, but for me, a woman who cruises solo, that area of the world is far too dangerous to visit right now. I may be a little paranoid, but there's just too much violence and terrorist action for me to consider a cruise there, but that's just my opinion.

Sorry, but for me, a woman who cruises solo, that area of the world is far too dangerous to visit right now. I may be a little paranoid, but there's just too much violence and terrorist action for me to consider a cruise there, but that's just my opinion.

Many would agree with you. However, I truely believe that when it's your time to go it's your time to go. To me, that means it doesn't matter if you home safely tucked in your bed or walking the streets with terrorists around the corner.

I feel it would be worth the risk just walk in the foot steps of Jesus. It's a dream I've had all my life.

I also believe it must be safe enough for the cruise lines to go there. If the USA were to get a warning not to go into an area I don't think they would go. I could be wrong.

I would still love to check into it. Plus I would not go out on my own. I would only go on a tour so even if I went as a solo I wouldn't be alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived