Can you order HARD LIQUOR from "Bon Voyage"??

mr jailerman

I know you can order wine from "Bon Voyage" but I thought I read here somewhere that you can order hard liquor although Carnival does not advertise this. Any input or experiences would be great and thanks for your time..:)

Yes.. you can if you call their 1-800#;)

Hi there,

Yes, you can order the hard stuff but they don't advertise it on the website. You have to call them and ask. It was about $40 for like 750 ml of captain morgan I think... better brands like grey goose get more expensive. :cool:

Aviv

I also pre-order alcohol - just call the number and if you are not sure what you want they can fax you a list/price and then you can call them back and order it. When you get on the ship your bottles will be in your room.

I order a bottle of Grey Goose (martini) for 52.00 and then a bottle of Captains for 40.00 and a 6 pack of coke.

People will say that you can smuggle your own on the ship or get it on the Islands (you are suppose to check your bottles from the Islands and if they see it they will check it.) So rather than worry about getting caught or all the extra energy it takes to "smuggle" it; this is a nice easy way to go about it.

If you tell your room stewart he will keep ice on hand for you and even put extra glasses.

enjoy your cruise

That Sounds like the plan!! I have a suite booked on "INSPIRATION" in a few months and I ordered two bottles of that "FINE" $7.00 a bottle wine Carnival sells for $25.00 a bottle. I think I'll be calling "OLE" Bon Voyage in the A.M and dumping one of those bottles and getting the old "Captain". I am with you when it comes to "smuggling" booze on board. Not only don't I want the hassle but I have that luck that I will be the one person that they will check and find that S.O.B :eek: Thanks and have a good one..

I'm not sure about Captain, but I know Absolut, Bacardi, and Grey Goose have been full 1 liter bottles when I've ordered in the past. I just ordered another Goose for 9/3 and it was $60...Absolut is $40. For me, it's worth a few extra bucks to order this way and not have to worry about smuggling or something breaking in my luggage.

Have a great time :)

We ordered on a Med cruise and the choices were different but we had them waiting in the room. the Crown Royal was substituted but we got that straight by calling the purser. Cheers! ( the "fine wine" tastes more expensive on the balcony!

I called "Bon Voyage" this A.M and ditched the 2 bottles of Carnival wine with a combined value of about $13.00 that they were selling for $50.00 I ordered a 1-liter bottle of "Captain Morgan Spiced Rum" and a six pack of coke for $51.00. I was told you can call and add to this order so I will probably add the 1-liter of "Absolute" for $40.00 more at some point befour we sail since Carnival is so kind to supply all the free lemonade and orange juice you can drink. I did ask if there was a list that I could get faxed and I was told "NO" but that I could ask for any brand and the person at "Bon Voyage" would be glad to look and see if they had it available. They were polite at all times but I'll say it once more NO LIST. So just have a idea of what you want when you call and you should not have a problem. Have a good day and "CHEERS";)

Are you telling me that CARNIVAL will let another company other then their "Bon Voyage" cater to their customers aboard their ships?? The limited experiences I have had with CARNIVAL tells me that CARNIVAL "LOVES" their guests $$$$$ and would seem odd that they would share that $$$ with someone else. (Unless of course they were getting a "BIG" cut of those sales) Just curious and thanks for the input. Have a good day..

Are you telling me that CARNIVAL will let another company other then their "Bon Voyage" cater to their customers aboard their ships?? The limited experiences I have had with CARNIVAL tells me that CARNIVAL "LOVES" their guests $$$$$ and would seem odd that they would share that $$$ with someone else. (Unless of course they were getting a "BIG" cut of those sales) Just curious and thanks for the input. Have a good day..

Last September on Triumph I had a case of corona delivered by Wellwishers Int'l. Apparently though, someone right around that time abused the privelege and had MANY cases delivered, and CCL had suspended deliveries around that time. It's been a year since I've sailed CCL, so maybe they're allowing it once again...not sure. The only problem I have ordering from an outside company, is that if your order is rejected by the ship (they don't have to accept it, expecially since it's clearly alcohol), you're out of luck. You'll probably get your money back later, but that won't help you on your cruise. For me, considering how much I spend on the cruise itself, I'm willing to pay a few extra bucks for peace of mind...but that's just me, so from now on I order right thru CCL.

You got it. Now, for the lines that don't offer pre-ordering alcohol, I guess the only choices are an outside service (if allowed), or smuggling. I don't have the particulars, but I've read on CC that even though some lines may allow an outside company to deliver, certain ports won't, and vice versa. Like most things, there's always someone that abuses it and ruins it for the rest of us. Happy Cruising :D

Hello

There is a cheaper way.....Same deal you call and order or they will fax you a list...much cheaper then bon voyage 1-800-882-9707 www.justbecauseofyou.com

jboy.gif

On my Valor sailing earlier this month, we order from Just Because of You. Crown Royal for hubby, Barcardi Razz for me and me thinks a bottle of Tequila. I also order bottles of wine and champage for folks having anniversaries and birthdays, along with a goodie basket for our room and a a good junk food basket sent to my nephews room. It wasn't too expensive and was delivered after the life boat drill. We sailed from Miami. I would highly recommend them.

unfortunately for us JBOY can't deliver in Galveston/ parts of Texas are dry on Sundays.:mad: .....We used JBOY out of San Juan on the AOS last April....Rccl has recently suspended all alcohol deliveries...I will be calling Carnival for an alcohol basket....for our 4/20/08 on the Conquest.

A google search indicated this as their website. It doesn't appear to have anything more than their phone number and fax number.

http://justbecause.addictscay.com/

Just ask for Shelley. They do customized baskets, etc. That's why there is no list. You wouldn't believe the ideas they come up (a quote from my husband)

unfortunately for us JBOY can't deliver in Galveston/ parts of Texas are dry on Sundays.:mad: .....We used JBOY out of San Juan on the AOS last April....Rccl has recently suspended all alcohol deliveries...I will be calling Carnival for an alcohol basket....for our 4/20/08 on the Conquest.

JBOY does not deliver to

New Orleans either ,

just so everyone is also aware of that ...

For alcohol in New Orleans your only choice is CARNIVAL

it seems .

Just ask for Shelley. They do customized baskets, etc. That's why there is no list. You wouldn't believe the ideas they come up (a quote from my husband)

Just trying to help out with the actual website. The other one given does not take you to their site. I discovered that after a few minutes of searching. I also thought it might be helpful to let people know there is not any listings on that site, just contact information.

Archived