Can you order HARD LIQUOR from "Bon Voyage"??

mr jailerman

I just called up the 800 number for Bon Voyage and asked about prices for vodka and rum and this is the list the guy read off to me:

Vodka:

Absolut $40

Smirnoff $40

Ketel One $60

Grey Goose $60

Rum:

Captain Morgan $40

Meyer's Dark $40

Bacardi O $40 (I think - I was trying to scribble all this as fast as I could)

White Bacardi $40

Malibu $55

I didn't ask about any other alcohols, since I don't drink them. All bottles are 1 liter and he said it should be waiting in your room when you board the boat.

Thanks for the info everyone. I would love to have a bottle of Jack Daniels in my room. NCL Pride of Hawaii didn't allow us to have alcohol in our rooms except wine/champagne they provided. I like my JD's. My bar tab showed it too. :eek:

I'm not a lush but I'm a whisky girl for sure.

My DH drinks beer so I guess we'll be stuck getting beer in the bars.

Thanks for the support Hawii and others for the backup I was beginning to wonder if anyone else had heard of them. I started a thread on this called Pre-ording liquor to your room check that out.

I had also heard about CCL canceling "just beer" orders for awhile cause some guys ordered 25 cases of beer ....lol and went a little wild....lol that has been changed now and they put a limit on the beer.:mad:

Anyway I know they are great, Shelley has been highly spoken of here. I have read a ton of threads and post with

Just because of You ...so check them out......:D

And its all legal and in your room when you arrive. Thats my idea of a vacation........No worries.....be happy...rotf

Hope this helps:o

Thanks for the info everyone. I would love to have a bottle of Jack Daniels in my room. NCL Pride of Hawaii didn't allow us to have alcohol in our rooms except wine/champagne they provided. I like my JD's. My bar tab showed it too. :eek:

I'm not a lush but I'm a whisky girl for sure.

My DH drinks beer so I guess we'll be stuck getting beer in the bars.

JBOY delivers beer!:D

Are you telling me that CARNIVAL will let another company other then their "Bon Voyage" cater to their customers aboard their ships?? The limited experiences I have had with CARNIVAL tells me that CARNIVAL "LOVES" their guests $$$$$ and would seem odd that they would share that $$$ with someone else. (Unless of course they were getting a "BIG" cut of those sales) Just curious and thanks for the input. Have a good day..

YES imagine that! :D :D

enjoy

Archived