Online Seabourn Excursion Booking

SantaAna,CA

I would just like to say that I love this new feature on the webpage. I looked over the shore excursions and found a couple I really wanted to try on my cruise; the schooner to Bequia and the horseback riding on St. Martin. Also nice to have my seat reserved at the picnic table for the famous Seabourn beach party. This is really nice to be able to book ahead of time! Anyone else used this?

Jane

I would just like to say that I love this new feature on the webpage. I looked over the shore excursions and found a couple I really wanted to try on my cruise; the schooner to Bequia and the horseback riding on St. Martin. This is really nice to be able to book ahead of time! Anyone else used this?

Jane

Absolutely! It is great to have them done and to make sure you are not shut out of anything you really want to do. I already have mine done for the November 24th sailing on the Pride! You can always change them online or even onboard.

Tony, I think the option to book online shore excursions pops up about 90 days before your sailing. At least it did with my November cruise. If you are on the Seabourn webpage, click on "plan a cruise" and then "already booked". Enter your confirmation number, name, ship, date of sailing, and various options will come up, one of them being shore excursions. If it's too early to book online, there will be a notice that it isn't yet available.

Jane

Archived