Concierge Club Noise on Radiance Class? ?

bzv143

• Has anyone stayed in a cabin next to the Concierge Club on a Radiance-class ship and experienced noise or people leering at them from the Club windows?
  • Can passengers inside the Concierge Club go out onto a balcony, or are the windows within the Club sealed?
  • Is coffee served in the morning in the Club, and is it good?

I am looking at booking a Grand Suite right next to the Concierge Club on Brilliance of the Seas so that I can get my morning java fix ASAP, but am worried about the privacy and noise from the Club.

Help!!! To book or not to book!!! :eek:

Is coffee served in the morning in the Club, and is it good?

I am looking at booking a Grand Suite right next to the Concierge Club on Brilliance of the Seas so that I can get my morning java fix ASAP,

Wow - that sure is an expensive way to get a decent cup of coffee:eek:

There are plenty of windows in the Club but you can't see into any cabin. You will never know the club is there in terms of noise and the coffee is just fine. The machine makes cappucinno, expresso, tea, and regular coffee. I went there everyday for coffee and relaxation every day first thing in the AM. The CL is the best place on the ship!! No lines, great food, quiet and elegant. Excellent service.

Your pass key lets you in 24 hrs a day and there is always coffee and tea. Breakfast 7:30 till 10 and cocktails and hors de oeuvres 5 to 8:30.

Great stuff!

Thanks, PriusProf, for the helpful information. Would you feel comfortable, then, having a cabin right next door to the Club? And what do people do while in the Club? Is it ever really crowded? Are there books, magazines, card decks? Or is it just for talk and drinks?

Between the hours of 5:00pm and 8:30pm, it's usually just drinks and conversation. Very little if any loud noise... an occasional "Norm!!!" (Cheers reference when Norm walks in and everybody greets him). It can get crowded and lots of times they open another area up near the Viking Lounge.

All the other times there is hardly anyone in there.

Tim

Archived