pre cruise miami.....

terboo

Hi Fellow cruisers....

My husband and I are pre cruising in Miami October 13th....we will be boarding Freedom OTS 10/14. We can't wait.

Anything exciting we should do in our 1 day in Miami? We were thinking just walk around Bayside.

Anyone precruising with us....what are you guys going to do? Any fantastic places to eat?

terboo:p

:cool:There is only one thing to do in Miami if you are there for one day only---go to South Beach. Hop in a cab, bring your bathing suit, and people watch and enjoy the beach.

Lunch---Larios ocean ave and near 5th - 7th st. Owned by Gloria Estafan, and great cuban food. Check out the outdoor bars at the Clevlander hotel, around 11th or 12th st. Enjoy

Go to Bayside Marketplace. You can shop, eat and drink there. Take the harbor cruise. Pull up a chair at one of the many outdoor bars and restaurants and people watch, which is the the best in Florida. Enjoy
Oh, I also forgot live Salsa music every day in the center of Bayside.

I agree with the recommendations so far. If your hotel in near downtown Miami and Bayside, spend leisurely time there including dinner. The next morning, take a taxi to South Beach and have breakfast at the News Cafe. It is right across from South Beach, where you can stroll along the sands after a great meal. Walk a block back from the cafe, and catch a taxi back to your hotel to get the luggage and go board the great Freedom of the Seas.

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Archived