Mail question

Bombero474

We usually have the ship mail our post cards. This saves us time when we're in port as we don't have to take time to mail the post cards ourselves. Many times it does take the recipients several weeks to received our postcards.

Keith

We usually have the ship mail our post cards. This saves us time when we're in port as we don't have to take time to mail the post cards ourselves. Many times it does take the recipients several weeks to received our postcards.

Keith

Thanks, thats good to keep in mind. Delivery time is not so much an issue, since the cards will end up in my scrap book, I like to have the foriegn stamps and post marks as part of the memory. But I certainly want to maximize my port time and really dont want to end up lost in the wrong part of town looking for a post office or box.

Bombero

Usually there is a place where you can get stamps near the docks.

We used to have great fun. Got post cards where ever we were, but mailed cards from some other place. When in Alaska we mailed St. Lucia cards, from England we mailed Alaskan cards. etc. Our family got a big kick out of the cards.

Mocorobabe

Archived