Grand-Caribe deck rooms / beds + balcony

joyadvtr

Can anyone tell me what the balconies are like on the Caribe deck ? Are the chairs tiny with a table or are they lounge chairs (wish).:D

room 606

Are the rooms fairly sound proof or can you hear people outside your room?

Anyone out there just back from a Grand cruise can they tell me what the pillows and beds are like.

The balconies are double the depth of balconies on the other decks - nice size. When we were on a couple of years ago the furniture was white plastic. We got a table and two chairs to go with it, plus two lounging chairs (not loungers) and a low table - like a small coffee table. You can sometimes get the steward to bring you a lounger, but they're not really supposed to do it.

The balcony size is approx. 9 x 9 and you receive two regular chairs, two 3/4 lounge chairs, a table for eating and small drink table. All balcony furniture has been replaced from plastic to metal due to the Star Princess fire last year. We were on the Caribe deck on the CP this past spring and although we really loved the balcony size we didn't use the entire space. We're now booked on it again but this time have my Mum and sister in the cabin next door. The rooms are about as sound proof as any hotel room you'd stay in. The people next door to us on the last cruise were partying all night and I had to go down twice to the Purser's desk to complain as we had to get up early to disembark the next morning and we really needed some sleep before our long journey home.

Can anyone tell me what the balconies are like on the Caribe deck ? Are the chairs tiny with a table or are they lounge chairs (wish).:D

room 606

Are the rooms fairly sound proof or can you hear people outside your room?

Anyone out there just back from a Grand cruise can they tell me what the pillows and beds are like.

Archived