Carnival Discount Coupon on Ebay

EastTexans2

Right now there is a $100 Carnival Coupon on Ebay that is good on a 7 night cruise with an expiration date of 12-3-08.

Can these be used if final payment has not been made? Even if you have a military discount? If so, I need to act fast!

Its a joke.Read the very fine print.

Suggestion: Ask the seller to scan and send you the reverse side of the coupon - the part with the fine print and restrictions. There shouldn't be a problem with his doing that as only original coupons can be submitted for the discount - not photocopies.

There are 3 in each entertainment coupon book. I have used them with no problem, after booking but before final payment. Also with a past guest discount. I believe it is not valid on insides or suites. There is a thread on "money saving tips" called "$100 off Carnival cabin" with plenty of info. Sorry, but for some reason I can not copy and paste it!:o

Its only good on 6A or higher too I think, assuming you dont have another discount already.

Are you sure he says it can be combinable with a military discount?? That is not what Iv read about the coupon. That seller is giving bad info sounds like to me.

Archived