Contacting Princess via e-mail

ArizonaRalphie

Man, am I thoroughly confused. Several months ago I wrote a letter to Princess with some minor question and also asked, in order to same myself a .41 cent stamp, if there was an e-mail that I could use (since finding one on their web site proved fruitless.)

I received a call and was told that I could always e-mail to "passengerrelations@princess.com" and I later used that address successfully.

This morning, I tried it again and my mail was bounced back. I rechecked the last mail I had received from Princess and the above address is CORRECT although in the signature, the address was "customerrelations" in lieu of "passengerrelations," so I am trying that.

Does anybody know what the REAL story is? Is Princess trying to dodge or avoid their customers?

Man, am I thoroughly confused. Several months ago I wrote a letter to Princess with some minor question and also asked, in order to same myself a .41 cent stamp, if there was an e-mail that I could use (since finding one on their web site proved fruitless.)

I received a call and was told that I could always e-mail to "passengerrelations@princess.com" and I later used that address successfully.

This morning, I tried it again and my mail was bounced back. I rechecked the last mail I had received from Princess and the above address is CORRECT although in the signature, the address was "customerrelations" in lieu of "passengerrelations," so I am trying that.

Does anybody know what the REAL story is? Is Princess trying to dodge or avoid their customers?

The last I read was that the passengerrelations@princesscruises.com address was not working.

I was able to find the following:

Customer service resources

Customer service main page

Passage contract

E-mail form

Primary e-mail

passengerrelations@princesscruises.com

Primary contact

Jan Swartz

Senior vice president, customer service and sales

jswartz@princess.com

(661) 753-0000

Chief executive (*)

Alan Buckelew

President

abuckelew@princess.com

(305) 599-2600

* Executives should only be contacted when your letter or email has not been acknowledged within six to eight weeks.

The last I read was that the passengerrelations@princesscruises.com address was not working.

I was able to find the following:

Customer service resources

Customer service main page

Passage contract

E-mail form

Primary e-mail

passengerrelations@princesscruises.com

Primary contact

Jan Swartz

Senior vice president, customer service and sales

jswartz@princess.com

(661) 753-0000

Chief executive (*)

Alan Buckelew

President

abuckelew@princess.com

(305) 599-2600

* Executives should only be contacted when your letter or email has not been acknowledged within six to eight weeks.

Wowzers man, that's a whole lot of good information which I have printed and pinned to my bulletin board for future use. Thanks a lot.

BTW The e-mail I sent to "customerrelations" has not been returned. I'm guessing it got through to somebody.

Archived