Carnival's Value

rookie1920

yes, i did book fairly close to the sailing date because it was last minute thing. So next time, i expect it to be cheaper since i will plan it out farther in advance.

I also didnt use a TA. Do they really get better deals? What TA did you use, and how did you chose them? Were they an online type or a real face to face meeting type?

The $719 was full price this Sept on the Conquest for a balcony if you booked by last April, so you didnt even have to book that far ahead, but yes, I book thru a PVP and then transferred to one of those warehouse type bulk places and they give me a little more off the full price.

I am by no means an expert in cruising....took 2 short and 1 long cruise. Two of them with Carnival. I found that my 2 Carnival cruises were excellent. Have no complaints at all. We did get what we paid for, and we got a lot. We got great service, excellent food, great entertainment, and had a wonderful time. :D I really have no complaints at all. Basically the 2 Carnival cruises were nearly perfect IMO and I'm very picky about service and cleanliness. I'm sure there are cruises on any line/ship that can be bad but I certainly didn't encounter it. We met great people and had a great time. I think Carnival gives you a great product and I will definitely be sailing with them again in the future as I will be sailing other lines.

Give Carnival a try, I really don't think you will be disappointed. :)

I saw some super cheap Cancun deals in August last year too, its so hot that time of year I guess its not the time of year folks want to go to Cancum, some real bargains if you dont mind the heat.

Can we say hurricanes?

Any given week we might find CCL, RCL, and NCL selling balcony cabins for $1100-1200. And the next week selling the same cabins for $700. All depends on the strength of sales for that sailing. One line could be high and another low one week and vise-versa the next. Carnival is usually the lowest, having the most berths to fill, but there's only the law of supply and demand to regulate it.

Dan

Archived