Mariner Around the Horn repo!

39august

I got an automatic message from one of the big on-line TA's offereing the Mariner repo cruise to California. I read it, noted the price and then went to RCI's site to see their advertised price. Lo and behold, this cruise is not yet listed on RCI's site. Unfortunately, I deleted the message before I went into RCI's site and I can't remember which travel agency was offereing it. I am posting here for those who have expressed interest in when and if the repo cruise was going to happen. Surely it will be on RCI's site in a few days, or maybe tomorrow after the holiday.

try some of the online agencies to do this cruise- i have gotten several emails from them about it and just wish we could afford to go $$ wise and time wise......will surely be an awesome trip for those lucky enough to be able to go- :)

also, if you are cruising soon, go talk to the loyalty ambassador about this cruise- you may get obc that way -

On the RCCL site, it shows up as three separate cruises. Is the deposit less for the combined cruise than it would be for the three separate ones?

I'm really tempted by this. The only thing I'm concerned about is the Cape Horn part. It doesn't have as many ports as most of the other Cape Horn cruises I've looked at and I really want to see penguins.

Archived